|TECHNOLOGY - PiezoRC
Well known today remote control (RC) technologies
provide engineering feasibility for switching on, as well as making the light brightness
variation (dimming) without any electrical cables. The control radio signals are emitted
from portable or sidewall mounted remote control units or button switches.
The conventional electrical sourses for all types of portable RC control panel are -
electrical cells or a regular batteries ensure the full devise independents from
stationary wired power supply.
However, battery-powered RC devices have a essential shortcomings:
1. Limited batteries life-time cause
their periodical replacement.
2. Problems releted with the
batteries electrical contacts.
3. Problems related with the
ecological aspect of used batteries utilization recycling.
Is it possible to realise the
batterlyless Remote Control unit?
With the help of a new tehnology
(Piezoelectric Remote Control) Technology is based on piezoelectric effect - while the
habitual mechanical pushing down on the buttons of RC portable gives rise to the
electrical pulse sufficient to form and emit digital control signal.
latter results for RC unit in fully external energy supplies independence.
- The PiezoRC technology - is a hopeful tool for engineering RC consoles with
the IR or RF control channels and can be a useful tool for the laser beam RC devises.
- The PiezoRC technology - can be easily implemented into already existent
industrial RC systems.
- The PiezoRC technology - does not increase the cost of RC systems.
- The PiezoRC technology - the hopeful and useful tool for future design of
sealed, mainteance free, long lifetime RC systems.
- The estimated lifetime of the PiezoRC systems is not less than 20
prototypes of remote artifical lighting controllers (switches, dimmers etc.) for the 50-m
range have been made and demonstrated at International Shows.
- The PiezoRC technology allows the effective application in the other scopes
like Security systems, Guarding systems.
- The PiezoRC technology bears all necessary protective International and
Russian patents rights.
- The PiezoRC technology was succesfully exhibited at International
Saloon's of Invention "Brussels-Eureka" and awarded of two Golden Medals and